Throughout our years of service, our commitment to our community has remained strong. Beyond providing support for numerous foundations and charities, Baker Bednar Snyder & Associates Inc has donated its services pro bono to a number of projects in which we are personally involved, including the following:
- Boy Scout Headquarters
- Children’s Rehabilitation Center
- Goddess of Speed Community Arts Sponsorship Program
- Trumbull County World War II Memorial
- A Home For Jamie and Jerimiah | Recently Completed
We take pride in our work and the unique opportunity we have to better not only our communities, but also to promote local civic and business growth. We consider their patronage to be indicative of the quality of the services that we provide. Baker Bednar Snyder & Associates Inc has been recognized for its dedication by the community’s most prominent citizens. We will continue to honor our commitment to the growth and well-being of the greater Mahoning Valley.
AWARDS & PUBLICATIONS
While our first goal is client satisfaction, we pride ourselves in creating architecture that excites as it functions. As part of that effort, we have been recognized for our designs numerous times.
- Flatz – Best Foodservice Application Campus Convenience Store, National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS).
- Kresge Court’s dramatic renovation was featured in FoodService Director Magazine’s July Issue.
- Seven Seventeen Credit Union Corporate Office – Civic Improvement Award; Youngstown-Warren Regional Chamber.
- Elm Road Medical Park, Design Award.
- Elm Road Medical Park Center for Radiology, Design Award.
- Shepherd of the Valley Assisted Living Facility, Ohio Edison Technology Award (for use of geothermal engineering)
The firm of Baker Bednar Snyder & Associates Inc has developed from it inception due to vast compliment of experience, education, and talents. The foundation of the firm is built upon its founder’s fifteen years of experience in construction, allowing the firm a thorough understanding of construction materials, methods, and project costs. Coupled with a practical, classic, yet innovative approach to design, the abilities of the firm promote the opportunity for a highly effective and efficient approach to architecture.